LAB MANUAL (2)
1. To determine the hardness of water by HCL method.
2. To determine the hardness of water by EDTA method.
3. Determination of CO2 in a water sample.
4. Measurement of pH of a given sample by pH-meter.
5. To determine free and residual chlorine in a given water sample.
6. Measurement of dissolves oxygen in water.
7. Measurement of conductivity of a given sample by conductivity meter
8. Measurement of fluoride in water.
9. Measurement of nitrate in water.
10. Determination of sulphate in water.
11. Evaluation of Reverse Osmosis(RO) Process by TDS measurement
For Lab Manual CLICK HERE