Upcoming Exams in APRIL, 2017 www.yoshare.in
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BE/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical
High Court Patna
National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL)
SI, ASI & Constable
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Civil Engineering/Draughtsman Diploma
Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Assistant Professor, Labour Enforcement
Union Public Service Commission
SBI Specialist Officers for Wealth Management
State Bank of India
Assistant Engineers (Civil and Electrical)
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Engineering Diploma (Electrical or Civil)
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Punjab & Haryana High Court
Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Accounts Assistant & Others
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
B.Com or BBM
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka (AHVS)
B.V.Sc. / B.V.Sc. and A.H.
District Judge (Entry Level)
Madhya Pradesh High Court
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Engineering Degree (Civil/ Mechanical)
Assistant Agricultural Officer
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
10+2 and Two years Diploma in Agriculture
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Graduation and Diploma in relevant subject
.Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO (T)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
10th pass with ITI
HTET OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.htet.nic.in
1. Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus 2015
- Subject of Pedagogy and Child Development is about Teaching & Learning related to the age group of 6 to 11 years.
- Language I (Hindi) subject is for proficiency related to the medium of Instructions.
- Language II (English) subject is for elements, language communication & comprehension abilities.
- Subject of Mathematics and Environmental studies is on concept problem solving abilities & pedagogical understanding.
- 2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Exam Pattern 2015:
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Exam Pattern 2015
- Total Number of Questions: 150 Questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
1. Pedagogy and Child Development
2. Language I (English
3. Language II (Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi/Urdu)
4. (A) Mathematics and Science for Mathematics and Science Teacher (B) Social Study for Social Study Teacher Or Hindi/English/Punjabi/Sanskrit/Urdu Or Home Science Physical/Education Teacher
3. Post Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus 2015
- Child Development and Pedagogy subject is about educational psychology of Teaching and Learning related to the age group of 14 to 18 years.
- Language I (Hindi) is about proficiency related to the medium of instruction contingent to the age group of 14 to 18 years.
- Language II (English) is about elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities related to the age group of 14 to 17 years
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission board has declared the recruitment notification to fill 4509 vacancies on shift attendant, PDC, UDC & other posts. Recruiters can get good career opportunity from here. Candidates can apply by fill online HSSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form at official website www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates will able to apply online from 5th March 2016 to 4th April 2016. You can check eligibility, fee, age limit, dates, applying process from below here.
Total Post 4509
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess matric with 2 years ITI course in relevant trades with minimum 60% marks, bachelor degree in commerce, LLB, diploma in post relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxations are applicable as per Haryana government rules.
Date of Advertisement: 2nd February 2016
Start date for apply online: 5th March 2016
Last Date for online registration: 4th April 2016
Last Date for payment of fee: 7th April 2016
Eligible candidates apply online from HSSC official website and by click below official link. Before going to apply you must check all instructions and eligibility criteria. Because once form submitted can’t edit it. As per information from HSSC, the forms are accepted through online mode.
· Candidates visit at web page hssc.gov.in.
· You go at Recruitment section.
· After that you select the advertisement option.
· You click on desire recruitment notification.
· Read details carefully and click on Apply Online link.
· Fill online application form with correct manner.
Application Fee: Candidates will have pay Rs 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 18/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only.
Click here to Download Admit card for IBPS Clerk 2016
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) successfully conducted the written examination for the recruitment of 4400 Patwari posts on 13th February 2016. A Lot of candidates applied and appeared for the examination across various examination centers in Rajasthan. Now, the wait is over. RSMSSB Patwari results are release
Candidates can check the RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari 2016 Results here.
Official Website to check your result www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Direct link to see your result - RSMSSB PATWAR RESULT 2016